Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Commitment to Loveliness


Emma is hosting another Commitment to Loveliness this week. Since I wasn't around last week and missed her first one and Mrs. Wilt's Anti-Procrastination Challenge, I thought I'd better join in this week!


Here's my list for January 28-February 3:


1. Get my hair cut and eyebrows waxed! I haven't had my hair trimmed in about three months and it's looking very ragged. I'm trying to grow it out again, and it's important to keep it shaped up. I haven't waxed my eyebrows since before the baby was born, so I'm long overdue!

2. Serve supper at the dining room table instead of the breakfast bar.


3. Make the bed as soon as I get up in the morning instead of waiting until 9 or 10 AM. When the bed is made first thing, it always gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivation for the day.


4. Get up no later than 6:30 so I can exercise and shower before the baby wakes up.


5. Light candles during the day to bring an extra sense of coziness and warmth (and good smells) to the house.

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals, Courtney! I may have to use some of them next week:) I hope that packing is going well!

    ReplyDelete