Friday, January 5, 2007

Checking the calendar

It is January, right? I do live in Northern New York, right? Home of the lake effect "machine?" Yup, 'tis true.

Yup, it's 61 degrees outside right now.

Guess I didn't need to buy a new winter coat after all! El Nino year or not, this is so unusual! Can't say that I mind, but my goodness, I have the worst case of spring fever this week! It's made it nearly impossible to get anything done! My routines held up early in the week, but other than laundry, I haven't done anything productive yesterday or today! The baby is napping so I should sweep and wash the kitchen and dining room. You know what, though? I'm going to read!

My sister is coming over to go for a walk with us after work (she's a 1:1 aide for an autistic girl during her break), and then we're going to a Christmas party!

Monday is a new week. I'll get caught up then and enjoy the weather today!

1 comment:

  1. Soak up some sun for me, kay? My bronchitis is back with a vengeance and I'm afraid I'm down for the count...

    ReplyDelete