Friday, March 2, 2007

Keeping Busy

I've been packing this week. I can't believe how much stuff we have stuffed into this very little house. The thing is, it's all "necessary." So to revise by above statement: I can't believe how much stuff is required to run a household. A household of three people, one of whom doesn't even use plates, tableware, or cups yet! The kitchen alone is outrageous! I'm tackling knickknacks and photos today. At least that's the plan.

Today is my sister's 21st birthday. Happy Birthday, Whitto! She's supposed to be coming home this weekend, but since there's a "winter storm" in the form of ice there's a chance she won't make it. She better because I'm taking her out to lunch tomorrow without the baby, and I'm way too excited for words.

Baby is eight months now. Four teeth in, two more coming. Pulling up, cruising, and generally getting into everything he shouldn't. Still not eating much. Had a reaction to apples and blueberries (pureed) early in the week, so I've backed off again. Between that and the teething, we've had a week of Very Bad Nights.

Mama is tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! All too soon he'll be a teenager and you won't be able to sleep until you're sure he's home safe from his date...it never ends, but it's the best job in the world!

    ReplyDelete