Friday, February 9, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow, SNOW!!

We're watching World News Tonight, and there was just another report on the snow in Oswego County, NY. The Village of X, our home in a month or so is totaling 88 inches of powder! As my husband pointed out, that's not as much as two neighboring towns weighing in at 92 and 94 inches each, but that's small consolation. Ay yi yi!

As one resident said, it will probably stick around until June. Sadly that's not much of an exaggeration. I'll be sure to post when the last of the white stuff is gone. I'm guessing early May.

Of course, I heard that 2007 is supposed to be the warmest on record, so if that prediction starts to come true, it may be sooner. Also, the groundhog DIDN'T see his shadow, so supposedly that means an early spring. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great thoughts and links about EBF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Becky! As you can see, it's a topic near and dear to my heart.

    ReplyDelete