- Keep up that water drinking! I think this may get a bit easier since Lent is upon us and we've cut out diet soda.
- Lie down/nap when Baby takes his afternoon nap. (I was almost asleep today when the phone rang, so now I'm blogging. After today, though, REST!)
- Walk at least 4 days this week since the temperature will be near 40.
- Type up my menu plan/shopping lists.
- Fix my hair everyday instead of just tying it back. Ponytails count as a style, pulling it straight back with a loose, elastic-is-almost-shot rubberband does NOT!
- I know this is six, but now that it's Lent and the parish is offering an extra daily Mass at noon, GO!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Commitment to Loveliness, February 18
I did pretty well last week, but I need to do better in a few areas!
Posted by Courtney at 3:01 PM