Here are my accomplishments for the week of January 28-February 3:
1. Get my hair cut and eyebrows waxed! I haven't had my hair trimmed in about three months and it's looking very ragged. I'm trying to grow it out again, and it's important to keep it shaped up. I haven't waxed my eyebrows since before the baby was born, so I'm long overdue!
Done, and I feel so much better!
2. Serve supper at the dining room table instead of the breakfast bar.
Yup, except for last night as we didn't have a sit-down supper.
3. Make the bed as soon as I get up in the morning instead of waiting until 9 or 10 AM. When the bed is made first thing, it always gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivation for the day.
Did this most days, and it's a continuing goal!
4. Get up no later than 6:30 so I can exercise and shower before the baby wakes up.
Um, not so much. I'm going to postpone this until we move. Three mornings a week my mom comes over anyway so I can exercise and she plays with Baby, so it makes sense to continue this for now. I still am going to try and get up earlier on the other two week days, though.
5. Light candles during the day to bring an extra sense of coziness and warmth (and good
smells) to the house.
Did this when I remembered. I'm going to make it a continuing goal, except on baking days when the house smells divine anyway!