- I'm back to trying to get up early and exercise/shower. I did it today! I worked out and was ready for the day by 7:45. Now I need to continue that all week (and beyond).
- Drink at least 32 ounces of water every day. This is short of the recommended eight glasses, but we're running short on bottled water right now, so this is more realistic.
- Finish once and for all, my meal plans and master shopping lists. I keep changing my mind, editing, and replacing!
- Steam clean the carpet. Due to Baby's teething, he's been spitting up lately and it's ALWAYS on the living room carpet. It figures: the only room in the house with carpeting.
ETA: While I was typing this, he did it AGAIN! Poor baby!
- Make good progress on my study of St. Matthew's Gospel. One chapter or so a day is probably a good goal.