Friday, April 8, 2011

Baking Bread at Home

Baking bread is one of the most important rhythms in our daily life. Even if everything else gets off track, the bread must be made! Baking bread, rather than buying, is both a frugal and healthful undertaking. It can be time consuming, however, and I also know some people are intimidated by the idea of baking bread or don’t have good recipes.

Over the next several posts, I’m going to be sharing several of my favorite recipes and techniques for baking bread and rolls. Once you step away from store-bought bread, it is very hard to go back!

This month I’m sharing several of my favorite recipes and techniques for basic bread, rolls, and even sweet bread! I’m featuring a mouth-watering biscuit recipe from a dear friend as well.

I would also like to hear from you. Do you bake bread at home? If so, care to share your favorite recipes? If you don’t bake, can I offer any support or encouragement?

Check back a little later today for a basic bread recipe that’s easy and delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment