Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday

Some blogs I read have a feature called "Works for Me Wednesday." A neat idea, and I thought I'd share on my new-found kitchen shortcuts: frozen bags of pre-chopped peppers and onions. Lifesavers! I like fresh first, but frankly this saves so much time (and money)! I couldn't find them for the longest time, but now our grocery has them in stock all the time.


I'm perhaps too excited about this, but really it's so nice to always have pepper and onion of hand for impromptu omelets, and I don't have to worry about fresh ones not getting used in time (which occasionally happens).

What works for you?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I didn't know about those! I'll have to look. Since I live alone, I have a hard time using veggies before they go bad.

    I like this Wednesday Works for Me idea... I'll have to think about it. I tend to do Random Wednesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete