1. Baby was baptized this past weekend. All went beautifully and family party afterwards went surprisingly well.
2. Had my 6-week follow-up appointment yesterday. Am 3 lbs. away from weight when I first discovered I was expecting, and 7 more away from weight at time of wedding. Hooray for breastfeeding!
3. Had a postcard from my favorite SRC professor and friend who has published a book. Postcard arrived very day I was wondering how I was going to get back in touch since she is not the most reliable emailer and I don't have her current home address. God moves!
4. First day back at the gym and leaving baby for more than a few minutes. Problem: said baby is sleeping through when I wanted to feed him in preparation for hour-long absence. We plan; God laughs? Yup.
5. I have half of baby's Christmas shopping done. His Godmother also gave us a basket of 6-9 mo. hand-me-downs from her son, thereby eliminating clothes shopping for a while! Two thumbs up!
6. My birthday is 12 days away. Who thinks the kitchen floor will be replaced by then? Hmm....