Earlier in the week Emma tagged me for this meme.
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
This was really hard. I'm just not very exciting.
1. I hate ladybugs.
2. I almost always make supper first thing in the morning. As in: make DS his egg then cook in my pajamas. In the winter, it helps warm up our cold house, and in the summer it's nice to have it done before it's too hot out.
3. I have a secret desire to rid my house of every belonging we own and live in glorious empty spaces with one spoon and bowl each and only one change of underwear. (Okay, maybe not quite that drastic, but close!)
4. I almost never leave the house if there's any hint of poor weather. Since I live in snow country, this means I don't get out much six months of the year.
5. In a strange contradiction, though, I enjoy walking in the rain (when it's warmish).
6. I wear my comfy robe over my clothes almost every day during the winter. Our house is cold, yes, but it's a very comfortable article!
Since this Meme has made the rounds, I'm going to break the rules and not tag a soul. Unless you read this and feel like sharing, then feel free.