Saturday, June 16, 2007

Please excuse this commercial interruption...

Have you ever seen the commercial for this product?

https://www.chopwizard.com/

There's probably an infomercial out there about it, but I've seen a short version. Looks too good to be true, right? Well, I thought so too until I read a review about it Reader's Digest. There was an article with reviews about several "As Seen on TV" products. The Vidalia Chop Wizard got rave reviews (several other products did surprisingly well too). I believe it said something along the lines of, "We loved it so much, we started looking for more things to chop." That was enough for me. Next time a 20% coupon came in the mail, I made a mad dash for Bed, Bath, & Beyond.

The first thing I chopped? A carrot. A M A Z I N G. DH and I couldn't get over it. We're "gadgety" people, and this thing is right up our alley.

You may say, "Well, why would I want to clutter up my kitchen with more stuff?" "I can chop very well and very quickly." I say to you, if you can really chop that well, then no, this isn't for you. If you're worried about space, though: ditch something else. This is so, so, so worth it. I chop and dice a lot of vegetables, fruit, etc. I hate it, and frankly, my knife skills aren't the greatest. (After two years of cooking every day, if they haven't improved, I don't hold out much hope they ever will.) This makes my life so much easier and so much more fun.

Thank you for your attention. Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment