Here's how to play...
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
1. I cannot own just PART of a series, whether it be books, movies/TV shows, or even toys. I also like each part of the series to look the same. A few examples:
- Pamela Aiden wrote a trilogy of books focusing on Pride and Prejudice from Mr. Darcy's perspective. I bought the first two when they were first published, then there was a large gap before the third was. Evidently it was a small edition, and went out of print quickly, and I never managed to locate a copy. In the meantime, sequels, etc. to P&P took off, and the entire series was reissued by a major publishing house with different covers, design, and size. I bought the third one since I already owned the first two and NEEDED to have the third, but it physically pains me that the editions are different. It is taking all my self control not to purchase one and two again so they match.
- The baby was a toy from Fisher-Prices line called "Amazing Animals." We bought the "starter" toy, and as I can find them, I'm adding the others to our collection.
Yes, this is a serious problem. I dunno; guess I like things complete. The flip side is that I make sure I really like something and I'm committed to it before purchasing!
2. I bite my nails. This is mostly related to stress, but I only bite them in the shower. Aren't showers supposed to be relaxing?
3. I'm addicted to peanut butter. No matter the form, I'll eat it.
4. I'm not as fond of peanuts, though.
5. I'm fairly thrifty except when it comes to areas such as #1. I'm also not a huge fan of waiting until sales to buy clothes. If I'm lucky enough to find something in my size and it fits, I'll buy it.
6. I sometimes wear an old pair of pointe shoes around the house.
7. Lilacs are my favorite flower.
8. I didn't get my driver's license until a few days before my 19th birthday.
Rather than tag 8 specific people, I'm going to break the rules and say, if you have the time and inclination, go for it!