Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I FINALLY found one!

Yesterday I hit the mall to have my hair trimmed and do a little shopping. I finally found a long, brown skirt for summer after over a month of looking! We had to strip the mannequin to find my size, but the sales ladies were so gracious, and it was so worth it! I am beyond short, and it's getting harder and harder to find things in my size and length, especially skirts that don't either feel like they're about to fall off or cause me to trip and break a leg. I've actually started wearing pants again (thank heaven for GAP Petites). Somehow ending up with a skirt around your ankle doesn't stike me as being very modest!

Anyway, Ann Taylor LOFT, you've earned yourself a repeat customer!



By the by, does anyone know the difference between Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor LOFT?

3 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Ann Taylor is much more expensive and business-y than ATL... I loved looking in those stores when we lived in NJ. They have really, really nice clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is loftier?

    Great skirt! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up, Emma. Makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete