Emma tagged me for this one!
How it works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.
The book on the top of my pile at my desk is Mexico, Mother of Towns.
Here's the fifth sentence on page 161:
"At this point listen to Sally Smith Davis as she tells their story: 'Mr. Calvin Tiffany, his wife, and one child, Rufus, myself and husband started from Hartford Connecticut the last week in January 1799 to come to this country.'" (Punctuation original, just so nobody thinks I've forgotten basic grammar!)
4. Erika S.
I'm always interested to see what people are reading!