Friday, December 15, 2006

Uh-oh...

I still have not decided what we're having for Christmas dinner!

Christmas Eve I'll probably do a crock-pot soup of some kind since we'll be bouncing between two churches and three different services, but Christmas Day? NO IDEA! I wanted to do a Czech or Scottish theme (my heritage) since we always do Italian (DH), but I've gotten caught up in so many other things. My mom picked up a turkey for me that is hibernating in her freezer, so I could start from there, but I really wanted to do some different. Not sure what, but different.

Better start thinking fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hubby is of Polish and Hungarian descent and in the past we've done pierogies stuffed with sausage, potatoes, or sourkraut. Additionally we might have some stuffed cabbage. Quite the change for this southern girl, but I like it :0)

    ReplyDelete