Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Simple Woman's Day Book ~ June 7

FOR TODAY... June 7, 2011


Outside my window... the last light has just faded, but it's still hot!

I am thinking...
about faith.

I am thankful for...
a quiet house, a supportive husband, and a full schedule tomorrow.

From the learning rooms...
so much to think about after our homeschool conference last weekend!

From the kitchen...
menus and half-completed shopping lists await! Working on some new ideas for my posts at Fancy Little Things.

I am wearing...
jammies.

I am creating...
blog posts.

I am going...
to bed soon and for a bike ride with the boys first thing in the morning.

I am reading...
The Wilder Life.

I am hoping...
for a peaceful night's sleep.

I am hearing...
fans.

Around the house...
some rooms need some work, and some rooms are sparkling!

One of my favorite things...
a long day playing outside.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
last swim lesson of the session tomorrow, grocery shopping, and some housework all between time in the fresh air.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

The newest musician.

Please visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to read more entries.

1 comment:

  1. It’s funny…all three Daybooks that I’ve visited so far have talked about how hot it is. :-) And I agree! Definitely a hot June where I am too (Alabama).

    How fun that you got to go to a homeschool conference. I am about to start my final year of homeschooling! I think this is my 17th year...

    Hope you got your peaceful night’s sleep. I love the picture of the newest musician. (So it looks like you have a few years left of homeschooling. Ha). Thanks for sharing your Daybook.

    ReplyDelete