Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daybook ~ June 14

FOR TODAY... June 14

Outside my window... Gray, damp, and cool

I am thinking... about our plans for the rest of the day.

I am thankful for... the gray, damp, and cool weather. I am not a summer person.

From the learning rooms... Still clearing the shelves and getting ready to start kindergarten!

From the kitchen... Breakfast soon, and I need to check dinner plans. They're posted, but my brain is like a sieve these days!

I am wearing... Jammies, and thinking about my red, white, and blue for Flag Day.

I am creating... order. Still working on this; trying to streamline our lives!

I am going... to the zoo. The cool weather is perfect for a zoo trip. It will be overrun with school groups, but we're going anyway!

I am reading... Nothing this morning. I just finished two books, and I'm deciding where to go next. I'll probably finish Franklin and Eleanor: An Extraordinary Marriage.

I am hoping... for a good day and a productive week.

I am hearing... the boys as they talk to their dad.

Around the house... a leaky pipe was just discovered and half-fixed. A stop at the store for a new pipe, and all will be well!

One of my favorite things... little boys in panda and tiger masks. They are ready for our outing!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


This beautiful flowering bush is in the front garden. I don't know what it is! The joy of the growing season in a new house: garden of mysteries!

Add your daybook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment