A few weeks ago, I decided I'd had enough of the growing disorganization in one of the closets. Its original purpose was storing off-season outerwear and extra picture frames, tablecloths, etc., but it's also morphed into storage for Montessori works, completed art projects, and other homeschool materials. You can see the way the closet looked after a bout of Lenten Cleaning a year and a half ago. Unfortunately, everything started to pile up and not only couldn't I find what I was looking for, I also completely forgot about some treasures!
So with an idea in mind of how I wanted to transform it, I set to work. Here's the before (I'm so embarrassed!):
After! All organized and much better!