Monday, December 29, 2008

Fifth Day of Christmas

Besides being the Fifth Day of Christmas, today was a big day in our house because our older son turned 2 1/2 today and the baby is five months today as well! The little boys and I went for the baby's four-month well-child doctor's visit (we're a little behind!) this morning. He's doing perfectly (but we already knew that!) and weighs 16 lbs. 15 oz., has a head circumference of 43 cm., and is 27 inches long. He is a good sized baby, but much smaller than his older brother was at that age! He absolutely delighted the doctor with his smiles and grabbed her hand the instant it was in reach to show off his biting prowess. (He cut his first tooth about 10 days ago.)

We also ran into Target to pick up a birthday present for a friend's daughter and picked out a newborn outfit on clearance for M.'s baby as well as a stacking toy for both boys. I'll try to post pictures soon-- when there's some light!

When we came home, it was time to make cinnamon buns for our MOMS Club Breakfast Bunch tomorrow morning. Yum!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I have been thinking that I need to find my cinnamon roll recipe that I made ages ago, so now I think I will try this one instead.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delish! I need to make cinnamon buns again!

    ReplyDelete