Monday, September 25, 2006

Not much to report

Trying to keep on top of my routines. My motivation level has flatlined. I did half the laundry and vacuuming today. I'm trying to work up the initiative to finish. At least I made dinner!

Anyone reading have anything exciting to report?

Oh, I thought of one cute, baby-related thing! Yesterday afternoon, the baby was "playing" with his new playmat. We were in the kitchen putting dishes away and when we peeked back in the living room, he was laughing at himself in the mirror! He's obviously both laughed and seen himself in the mirror before, but not at the same time. It was adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I have revamped my routines of late. I was so behind and the worse it got the more overwhelmed I felt. The more overwhelmed I felt, the less I did...you get the idea. A seemingly endless cycle which I deeply regret. Part of it was that I had a lousy attitude. After much prayer and contemplation, I finally snapped out of it, whatever it was, and things are running better around here. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete