Friday, July 1, 2011

Around the World!

In addition to continuing work on the 3Rs this summer, I thought it might be fun to do a geography/culture study. Big Brother has developed quite an interest in history and "other places."

My plan is to do this every summer and visit different countries each year. My original idea was to hit every continent once a year, focusing on a different country each time, but I'm having so much trouble narrowing down my ideas, that we're going to spend a few weeks in each place and stick to three continents/countries. This summer we are heading to China, France, and Australia!

I'm pulling ideas from several sources. I'll share our plans, and perhaps you'd like to come along!

Here are the core materials we're using (this list is subject to change):

Introductory plans coming this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, glad that you posted this! Can't wait to see the plans!

    Also, Big Brother should have a package arriving in the mail this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete