Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Four Things Meme

From Emma:

Four places I go over and over:

  • Library
  • Target
  • Outside to play
  • Mass

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • Amazon.com's Book Warehouse with an unlimited budget
  • Wegmans
  • The gym
  • Angels Camp, CA

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:

  • Friends
  • Mad About You
  • Masterpiece Theater
  • Weather reports

Four things I have for breakfast:

  • Eggs
  • Yogurt
  • Toast with Peanut Butter
  • V-8
Four animals I like best:

  • Cats
  • Lions
  • Kangaroos
  • Penguins

Four beaches I’ve been to:

  • Sylvan Beach, NY (barely counts, ha!)
  • Bougainvillea Beach Resort, Barbados
  • Somewhere near San Francisco
  • Somewhere in Rhode Island (I was about eight)

I live right on Lake Ontario, yet have not gone to a "beach" here yet. Maybe next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment