Monday, December 31, 2007

Snowy Scenes

I've been reconsidering my decision to discontinue blogging, and instead, as part of my goals to refocus, reorganize, and rejuvenate in the new year, I need to decide on a focus for this blog. My original intentions have been lost over the past two and half years, and I hope to emerge well-rested (in mind at least) and with new energies.

In the meantine, here are some scenes around the house today after a little snowfall. The snow is of the wet yet powdery sort that lightly rests on everything it touches. All of the tress and shrubbery are hanging on to every flake.





We drove through the prettiest area, with tall trees on both sides of the road that in the summer is always cool and shady. Today the snow is almost acting like the leaves in the summer and it was so still. Unfortunately, the roard was slushy and very slippery, so I don't dare venture back out to take pictures. I have to content myself with shots around our land.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It looks quite similar here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy that you are reconsidering!!! I am a constant lurker and I sure would miss you if you weren't blogging. I need to get my blog focused again for 2008. It's been a busy year and I kinda lost my focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney -

    I just saw your new comments today. I am so happy to see more posts from you and hope that you will continue to keep your blog going - it is really a delightful read!

    Your photes look similiar to how it looks in my necks of the woods today - with a fresh dusting of snow. How lovely it looks!

    Anyway Happy New Year to you and yours!

    Stay the course!

    Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete