Welcome to a new week of the Ladies' Finishing School, hosted by Elizabeth at A Merry Rose: Blooming as Keeper of My Home. If this is your first time visiting Zuzu's Perch, welcome!
Elizabeth and Emma asked if I would teach on the etiquette of modern communication. I am happy to oblige and hope that I can teach everyone something new. I learned a few new things while I was doing a little research for this week.
Here's what our week will look like:
- Day One (Monday): Telephone
- Day Two (Tuesday): Telephone Continued and Cell Phones
- Day Three (Wednesday): Electronic Mail
- Day Four (Thursday): Around the Internet (Blogs, message boards, instant messenger, etc.)
- Day Five (Friday): The Lost Arts of Correspondence and Conversation