Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Progess

After almost four months, we have a molar! As I've mentioned before, DS had eight teeth by the time he was 8 1/2 months old, but since then we've been at a standstill. Monday night, I finally could feel one of his top molars poking through!

In other news, vacuuming? No problem, Mama, I can help you with that!






Please excuse the poor lighting, etc. I didn't want to take the time to fuss with the camera. I was afraid he'd lose interest in the vacuum and focus on me and the camera instead!

2 comments:

  1. My advice here is Go With It! Encourage your little man to help you all he wants. Form the habit now and you'll have an easier time later.

    He's really gonna be a heartbreaker one day, huh? ;0)You do good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see his eyelashes and those deep brown eyes! Scandalous on a boy! ;-) I have him earmarked for the priesthood, though. I pray for a vocation for him or another one of my children (should I be blessed) every day!

    ReplyDelete