- His first sign was "please." His first spoken word was "star."
- He potty learned at 21 months.
- His first name means "Who is like God."
- He has his father's Italian coloring, but his hair color his closer to mine (blond/brown/red).
- His favorite activity is reading. 20 books a day, or the same one 20 times.
- He loves, loves, LOVES playing in water and playing outside. If the two are combined, it's a good day.
- He has a little boy's knack for minor injuries and close calls (e.g. cayenne pepper in the eye).
- He is already more than half my height. 36 inches at the last official check-up.
- He is extremely affectionate and especially loves giving silly kisses.
- In five weeks, he'll be the BIG BROTHER!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Happy Birthday, Little One!
Our little guy turned two yesterday. Here are a few things you may or may not know about him: